Terms and Conditions of Entry
Venue 505 and The Old 505 Theatre Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale
Venue 505 and The Old 505 Theatre reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions of sale at any time and without notice. Any tickets purchased after a change to these conditions will be automatically subject to the alterations.
The Venue – Venue 505 and/or The Old 505 Theatre
Patron – ticket purchaser
By purchasing a ticket to an event at Venue 505 or The Old 505 Theatre, you are agreeing to the following conditions of sale:
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except where required by law.
- The venue reserves the right to impose a lock out once a show has commenced. The Old 505 theatre will always impose a lockout from the time the house is seated and the show ready to commence. Any Patrons who arrive after a lockout has been called will not be able to enter the venue and will forfeit their ticket and no refunds or exchanges will be granted.
- The venue reserves the right to sell any unclaimed tickets at the door once the show time has commenced, regardless of whether a lockout has been called or not. No refunds or exchanges will be granted for Patrons whose ticket was offered for resale.
- Should the venue need to cancel or postpone the event, patrons will be offered the following: an exchange of their ticket for another showing of the same event or another event of the same price, a full refund of their ticket value.
- Patrons will be contacted as soon as the Venue is aware an event will need to be cancelled or postponed. Patrons will have 7 days to decide how they would like to be compensated. No claims will be honoured after 7 days and Patrons who do not nominate their preferred compensation within this time will forfeit their right to compensation.
- The Venue reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove from the Venue, patrons who interrupt the enjoyment of other Patrons. This may include Patrons who are intoxicated, unruly or offensive. Patrons who are refused entry or removed from the Venue will not be compensated for the cost of their ticket.